Easy Way Cattle Saver Oilers
The EASY WAY face fly fighter, mineral feeder and cattle scratcher, aids in the control of face and horn flies, mosquitoes, lice and other pests. Features a heavy pipe stand, large rubber mineral tub, large see-thru supply tanks for easy refilling. The Cattle Saver also has long lasting nylon curtains, is adjustable for large and small animals and can be accessed from all sides.
- The EASY WAY units are available with 1, 2 or 3 scratchers to fit your needs
- Features a heavy case hardened chain and has solid rub rings, no wear points, top or bottom, and heavy duty self adjusting pull spring
- Maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Farmers choose the Cattle Saver to reduce pinkeye, eliminate parasites, increase gains, treat the entire herd at one station, apply chemicals evenly and for its easy adjustment
Easy Way Walkway Oilers
Help control face flies, horn flies, mosquitoes, ticks, lice and other parasites! Easy Way walkway oilers are portable or can be mounted in doorways, gateways or between posts. Available with or without stands.
- All wick fed
- Completely automatic
- No moving parts
- Curtains apply insecticide evenly along backs and faces of animals
- Works on large and small animals
- Very low maintenance!
Easy Way Brush Oiler
A uniquely constructed combination of the cattle oiler brush with a curtain inside the brush, to spread the insecticide evenly over the full length of the brush.
- The insecticide is applied evenly
- Keeps animals clean and well groomed
- Helps control flies, lice, ticks, and all other external parasites
- The Easy Way Brush Oiler can be easily mounted anywhere - on posts, trees or the Easy Way Mineral Feeder and Face Fly Fighter
- Available also with a stand.
Easy Way Mineral Feeder/Oiler
The Easy Way mineral feeder and fly face fighter not only keeps the salt and minerals dry, it also helps control flies, lice, ticks and mosquitoes.
- These feeders help reduce the spread of pinkeye and other cattle diseases
- Comes with its own stand or in a hanging model
- Face fly curtain is wick fed and automatically keeps the curtain charged with insecticide
- Works on cows and calves, in the pasture or lot
- The tub and tank are made of high density poly and will withstand extreme heat or sub-zero temperatures
Dura-Ball Mineral Feeder
Your time is too valuable to spend it- "messin' with a mineral feeder".
You've experienced it all - rotating feeders that don't quite rotate, welded legs that come unwelded, rubber flaps that disintegrate with little use, frozen bearings and feeders frozen in the ground. Our Pride of the Farm - tuff mineral feeder is easily moved from pasture to pasture. Our mineral feeder is easily used by animals, protects feed & mineral and protects your time. Most any animal is attracted to this feeder and readily learns to use it. No training is necessary.
NO EXPOSED SHEET METAL, STEEL LATTICEWORK OR STRAPS FOR YOUR ANIMALS TO GET CAUGHT ON. Solid bottom. Cheap imitations leave an exposed cavity (and leave a hole in your pocketbook).
- minimal maintenance
- weather resistant
- cannot tip
- three compartments
- the most effective ultraviolet inhibitors
- easy anchor notches
- economically priced
- economical to maintain